Friday, October 30, 2009

I Finally Finalized the Short

It took me a while to figure out exactly what I wanted to do with me short script. The corn on the cob story just didn't work with the rest of the story. If you are one of the few who haven't read it, then you aren't missing much. I think it was funny but it was a little vulgar and out of context.

So I took a scene that I randomly wrote a couple weeks ago and swapped it out. It's a little commentary on the shortfalls of waiting until your wedding night to have sex with your wife. It is certainly not saying go be a slut. Just, if you love someone and know that you are in it for the long haul, having sex with that person is not a bad thing. In fact, it might be better to get that first time out of the way, especially if you've never had sex with anyone else.

So I'll let you read it and tell me what you think. Go here to find it.

I finally found an artist to draw the comic I need for my pitch. I will use it to show people what I want my short to look like. While that is getting worked on I will be turning my website into a flash site, making a "donation page" with paypal account, starting a group on Facebook, and getting all of the pre-production ready. So hopefully as soon as the comic is done I can go beg for money from everyone I have ever met.

No comments: