Thursday, June 17, 2010

Two New Web Series!

I am currently writing two new web series. Each is six episodes long and averages about 4 to 5 minutes long. My friend Roy and I are going to make them so that we can get a decent demo reel going.

One is about two guys using the Zombie Survival Guide to prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse. I know this doesn't sound funny but I think it is. Unfortunately it is not ready for public reading yet. I have not finished the first draft of these yet.

However I do have the other one ready. It is about two friends with mediocre abilities trying to make their mark in a world full of Super Heros. This one was a bit easier to write for some reason and I really like how it turned out. Please read it and let me know what you think. What was or wasn't funny? What parts did you like and dislike? Did it make any sense?

Please take the time to read it. It's only 28 pages long and I would really appreciate it.


Thanks!

No comments: